What's everyone playing?
- Alexander Sliwinski (@Sliwinski, Twitch): Hearthstone. If I get ambitious, I'll cuddle under some blankets and begin the horror of Alien: Isolation.
- Anthony John Agnello (@AJohnAgnello): Whatever they got on the show floor at PAX South, baby. I will likely have a portable with me. Might be time to finally give ol' Pokemon Y a whirl.
- Danny Cowan (@db_cowan, Twitch): [...]
- Earnest Cavalli (Twitch): Like last weekend (and probably the next few weekends to come), I'll be alternating between Dragon Age: Inquisition and Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth, depending on my proximity to a couch. There's probably going to be some Bayonetta 2 in there also, as kicking angels to pieces has become my go-to stress reliever.
- Jess Conditt (@JessConditt, Twitch): Gravity Ghost!
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK, Twitch): [...]
- Mike Suszek (@MikeSuszek, Twitch): DRAGON AGE. I'm only 90 hours in!
- Richard Mitchell (@TheRichardM, Twitch): It has become very hard to pull myself away from Persona Q. Until Evolve gets here, I think it's my game of choice.
- Sinan Kubba (@SinanKubba, Twitch): *clears throat* RESIDENT EVIL
- Sam Prell (@SamPrell, Twitch): Saints Row 4: Re-Elected. The president is IN, baby. *ch-chk!* That was the sound of a gun cocking, bee tee dubs.
- Susan Arendt (@SusanArendt, Twitch): I'll be manning the AFK Room at PAX South, so I doubt I'll have much time to play anything. Mayyyyybe a wee bit of Persona Q.
- Thomas Schulenberg (@T_Schulenberg, Twitch): [...]
- Xav de Matos (@Xav, Twitch): I've been occupying my free time with League of Legends, a little Lords of Waterdeep for some Off the Grid action, and a healthy dose of Chrono Trigger DS on my (very old) 3DS.