Grab yourself a drink and get comfortable because these are some hefty patch notes. There are a lot of changes coming to almost every aspect of the game -- classes, garrisons, professions, items, you name it. Here are a few highlights.
- Collecting all heirloom items awards a special mount usable by level 1 characters.
- Tertiary Stats for Avoidance, Speed, and Leech now provide about four times as much benefit per stat point.
- Lumber Mill and the Trading Post no longer require Garrison Resources to build or upgrade.
- The Mage Tower now accepts Ogre Waystones as work orders awarding Apexis Crystals and a chance to receive an item that allows instant completion of a mission that's in-progress.
- Players may find an item while completing a Bounty, Relic, Dungeon, or Raid daily quest from the Garrison visitor that that allows them to summon one of six new raid or world boss in the Garrison (10-40 players).
- Characters can now accrue up to a maximum of 60,000 Apexis Crystals (up from 20,000).