Last week was a busy one with your favorite TUAW writers posting some excellent How-To guides, commentary and other informative news articles. Here's a quick roundup of our recent feature worthy posts you may have missed:
- Apple hires digital retail exec from Burberry for 'special projects'
- Apple CEO Tim Cook made $9.2M in 2014; board member Drexler retiring
- BlackBerry CEO demands Apple make iMessage cross-platform
- iPhone Market share taking off in Japan and Korea
- Pencil by FiftyThree stylus shows up in Apple online and retail stores
- Apple releases calligraphy video to celebrate upcoming Hangzhou store
- Apple releases new image of Campus 2 progress
- A developer's perspective on the benefits of incorporating Apple Pay within apps
- New Snowden doc details how British intelligence tracked iPhone users
- 31 years ago, Apple's iconic "1984" ad was broadcast nationally
- iPad thieves accidentally send their faces and names to victim's iCloud
- Rumor Roundup: Vindicated rather than vindictive
- It's time to slow down the Apple Watch hype train
- NBC will let iOS users stream the Super Bowl with no cable account
- Is your password on this list of 2014's worst passwords?
- Vintage Mac app About boxes show just how far we've come
- Don't buy a fake Apple Watch on eBay
- Rumor Roundup: 'Nobody wants a stylus'
TUAW will be back next week with another round of handy features and breaking news, so be sure to drop by to see what's new and what's useful.