On this episode hosts Dana Wollman and Terrence O'Brien talk about the massive WannaCry ransomware attack spreading across the globe and Caddyshack. Edgar Alvarez stops by to fill everyone in on all the drama around Fyre Festival, Instagram influencers and the FTC. Then Cherlynn Low and Devindra Hardawar check in from Build to give us the low down on Microsoft's plans for the future.
- NHS hospitals in England hit by a widespread cyberattack
- 'WannaCry' ransomware attack spreads worldwide
- 'WannaCry' ransomware evolves despite attempts to kill it
- Instagram influencers fanned the flames of Fyre Festival hype
- Live from Microsoft's Build 2017 product keynote
- Microsoft revealed its plans for world domination at Build
- By the numbers: Microsoft Build 2017