Team Engadget has descended upon Las Vegas to cover CES -- and we've just put the finishing touches on our booth in the middle of the Las Vegas Convention Center. This is the sixth consecutive year that we've got a stage at the show and, as ever, we have a packed program, with all-day coverage live-streamed straight to our homepage for the first three days of the event. Tune in starting tomorrow at 10AM Pacific for our daily morning show and stick with us until 5PM each day, when we'll finish off the day by tackling some racier topics in our After Hours segment. In between, expect lots of interviews about everything from self-driving cars to the smart home to wearables and personal computing with execs from some of the tech industry's biggest players.
Along the way, we'll also have fun in the form of some live gameplay and a good old-fashioned gameshow. (Yes, we brought prizes.) Finishing it all off, we'll be presenting the official Best of CES Awards on Thursday at 5PM Pacific. Stay tuned on our CES homepage right here, and don't worry: If you miss a beat, almost all of these segments will be available to watch later. Buckle in -- it's going to be a busy three days!
- 10:00 - 10:30 AM: A recap of CES, day zero
- 10:30 - 11:00 AM: The future of the living room, according to Samsung
- 11:00 - 11:30 AM: What does VR and AR mean for the entertainment landscape?
- 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM: Samsung's role in the connected home
- 1:00 - 1:30 PM: In conversation with OnePlus
- 1:30 - 2:00 PM: Dell's plans for laptops and software in 2018
- 2:00 - 2:30 PM: Where are wearables headed in 2018?
- 2:30 - 3:00 PM: How will HP continue to surprise us in 2018?
- 3:00 - 3:30 PM: ZTE explains its experimental form factors
- 3:30 - 4:00 PM: In conversation with Nick Woodman, CEO of GoPro
- 4:00 - 5:00 PM: After Hours: RealDoll's first sex robot makes its public debut live on the Engadget stage
- 10:00 - 10:30 AM: Interview with WWE's Stephanie McMahon
- 10:35 - 11:00 AM: A recap of CES, day one
- 11:00 - 11:30 AM: Sony's announcements at CES and its mobile strategy for 2018
- 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM: Sonos on female representation and diversity at CES
- 1:00 - 1:30 PM: How self-driving cars will be regionalized
- 1:30 - 2:00 PM: The future of autonomous driving
- 2:30 - 3:00 PM: The smart bathroom cometh
- 3:00 - 3:30 PM: Perfect Strangedroids: How humans will learn to love the robots of tomorrow
- 3:30 - 4:00 PM: Will Lenovo keep trying to conquer your home in 2018?
- 4:00 - 5:00 PM: After Hours: Teledildonics and the future of long-distance love
- 10:00 - 10:30 AM: A recap of CES, day two
- 11:00 - 11:30 AM: Master and Dynamic explains the MA770 concrete speaker
- 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM: A look at accessible technology at CES
- 1:00 - 1:30 PM: Dolby breaks down the science behind its immersive audiovisual technology
- 1:30 - 2:00 PM: Bragi's founder and CEO on the wireless earbud craze
- 2:00 - 2:30 PM: Video game challenge
- 2:30 - 3:00 PM: Engadget roundtable: Breaking down the biggest themes of CES 2018
- 3:00 - 3:30 PM: Engadget's CES Gameshow
- 5:00 - 6:00 PM: Best of CES Award ceremony
Click here to catch up on the latest news from CES 2018.