The Flex offers all the features you'd desire most in a fitness tracker while also being more attractive and more affordable than its competitors.Read Full Review
- Wireless syncing over Bluetooth 4.0
- Convenient, simple LED display
- Competitively priced
- Clean, attractive design with multiple color options
- Sleep tracking is inconsistent at best
- Database of nutritional data is disappointing
If you've been monitoring the fitness-tracking space, but have been holding out for a band that offers just a little extra, then it's worth considering the Flex.
See All Critic Reviews
It's really nothing more than a glorifies stop counter. It's impossible to get accurate caloric burn as it asks you how many calories you burned after a workout. If I'm wearing a heart rate monitor that...
See All Reviews