The Shield Wireless Controller is a solid gamepad in its own right, outfitted with plenty of useful bells and whistles for interacting with your NVIDIA devices. But the high price tag leaves a sting since you can't use it with anything but those NVIDIA devices.
- Feels good in hand
- Lower latency than Bluetooth controllers
- Clickable mousepad makes menus easy to browse
- Mousepad is not very sensitive
- Built-in microphone is oversensitive
- Only works with NVIDIA's hardware
- Must be purchased separately