Yesterday, we asked readers whether the Revolution controller's design had heightened or diminished their enthusiasm towards the Nintendo Revolution console, slated to be released by Nintendo in 2006.
Early polling results show that the initial reaction to the controller is largely positive. Out of nearly 6,000 votes cast, 62% (or 3,700) were positive towards the Revolution controller while 16% were negative. The remainder of voters are still undecided.
This initial surge of enthusiasm for Nintendo's new baby is a good sign, but we should be careful not to read too much into it. A lot can change in a year and it's far too early to draw any conclusions about the console war that kicked off in earnest in May of this year.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii console
Microsoft Xbox 360