"iTrip Auto brings with it all the innovations of its iTrip lineage, including selectable LX and DX modes for best-quality audio under real-world conditions, US and International tuning modes, Griffin's RF technology, and the trademark Griffin world-class industrial design."
Sounds good to me. The iTrip Auto costs $59.99 and is shipping now.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 75
- Type Audio / video player
- Media type Internal storage (30 GB, Hard drive)
- Audio playback time up to 14 hours
- Video playback time up to 3.5 hours
- Audio codec support AAC, MP3, WAV
- Dimensions 4.1 x 2.4 x 0.43 in
- Weight 4.8 oz
- Discontinued 2007-09-07