What kind of partnership, you ask? From the site: "Partnerships resulting from EDI will allow the developers' downloadable games to be published for individual purchase or subscription over SCE's direct distribution methods." So the first thing that's going to jump out at you is the PS3's online strategy. This open system could be incredibly innovative for smaller independent developers that may even be able to use this EDI to get their games out there. It would be an incredible feature to have access to hundreds of independent games.
Of course, this could also be a really great way to recruit some talent for the PSP as well (everyone knows it needs it!).
[Thanks for the tips!]
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation Portable PSP-2000