Ash reports that "like the traditional stainless steel mirrored finish enclosure, it is a fingerprint magnet." We'd also have to assume that it scratches as easily as the reflective mirror finish on most other iPods too.
Now that Apple has created a completely black bodied iPod, how long do you think it'll be until they start bundling black accessories with its black products? Or will we just have to live with it, just like we've been living with the fingerprint and scratch magnet "feature" present on practically every iPod?
- Key specs
- Type Audio / video player
- Media type Internal storage (30 GB, Hard drive)
- Audio playback time up to 14 hours
- Video playback time up to 3.5 hours
- Audio codec support AAC, MP3, WAV
- Dimensions 4.1 x 2.4 x 0.43 in
- Weight 4.8 oz
- Discontinued 2007-09-07
Apple MacBook (early 2015)