IGN has the scoop that Sonic the Hedgehog -- of the next gen variety -- will launch for the 360 on November 17th. This rendition of the classic franchise is supposed to take Sonic back to his roots. One can only hope, I suppose. The mere fact that the number of playable characters has been reduced to three is a huge improvement in my book.
Anybody out there think this one will recapture the Blue Blur's glory days?
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One