Nintendo's Project H.A.M.M.E.R. revolves around a half-human, half-cyborg, giant hammer-wielding protagonist who is charged with stopping an invading army of robots. These robots have selected every major city in the United States to attack and with incredibly large hammer in metallic hand, players will control the protagonist's attacks in real-time with the Wiimote.
The latest update on the game comes to us in a huge screenshot release. In over 30 images, we get a closer look at some of the enemy robots as well as a front row seat to the carnage inflicted upon them (see: death by giant hammer). Also, some of the tutorial screens are present, displaying exactly how one would perform the moves available in the game.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19
Nintendo Wii Remote controller