After UMD movie sales seemed to suffer over the past few months, the peeps at Warner Bros. decided to run a promotion where for a "limited time," their movies would be available for that low price your 'Cap mentioned above. Apparently, in Japan, limited time means forever, as Warner Bros. decided to make that price drop permanent. The result? An increase in sales that boomed to ten times past previous sales numbers.
Now, what does the Captain have to do to get the U.S. some UMD price drop love? We'd like to call out to other studios and demand a price drop ASAP! What do you have to lose?
- Key specs
- Reviews • 108
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Screen size 4.3 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Camera External (1.3 megapixels)
- Dimensions 71.4 x 169.4 x 18.6 in
- Weight 6.67 oz
- Discontinued 2008-10-15