- The game takes place after DMC 1, but before DMC 2.
- You play as a new lead character by the name of Nero.
- Nero has devilish right arm. He can draw enemies toward himself and then throw them.
- The combo system has as base the one from DMC3 and they are revising/reworking details according to the fans' comment-remarks.
- Nero's sword has a bar. The sword has some kind of a driving force in it. It's a new way/element to enjoy the sword handling.
- At the Tokyo Game Show there will be real-time footage.
It's nice to know there will be "real-time footage" at TGS, but how about some real-time gameplay on the show floor? That'd certainly be a nice way to extend the olive branch to disheartened Sony fans -- especially when you break the news to your Japanese base about getting the short end of the stick come launch day.
[Thanks, Gerard Flannory]
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25