Fear not all you PlayStation 3 fans. Despite taking a few shots to the gut, we've got some positive content for you: the first Ridge Racer 7 screenshots. Of course, you'll have to check after the break to see every single morsel.
For those not in the know, RR7 for the PS3 will have 40 different cars available to race on more than 22 different tracks. There will also be the obligatory exterior and tuning customization we've come to know with recent racing games. So, after looking at these screenshots, what do you think? Is it worth $600+ to play?
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25