How would you like to be the first consumer in America to own a Wii? Too late as the embedded video shows a young gentleman has already received that honor by care of Ellen Degeneres. When she heard about this special young man who uses echolocation to see (think Marvel comics' Dare Devil), she decided to have him on the show and gift him with Nintendo's latest console.
The video is embedded into the post after the break and comes in at a little over 8 minutes. The video lacks any gameplay or demonstration of the Wii, but this young man is just so interesting that we think it more than makes up for it.
[Thanks student; via The Wiire]
- Key specs
- Reviews • 328
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19
Nintendo Wii Remote controller