- Taillights blur and stretch while in tunnels
- Effective shadowing and reflections against your car
- When nitro is activated, giant flames blast out from the back of your car and the environments blur accordingly.
Everything else is what you'd expect from a racing game. Is it incredibly realistic? Not really, but the game was still pretty fun, and one of the few titles that pushed the PS3s graphics capabilities.
Favorite moment: Everyone in line, myself include, finished the race by drifting our cars to the point where we crossed the finish line backwards.
Here's a video of the demo:
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25