They just keep coming. Today's changes
focus on the shaman, with several tweaks for their elemental and enhancement trees. I don't find these changes awe-inspiring, but they aren't bad news, either.
- Parry - Renamed Spirit Weapons. Now "Gives a chance to parry enemy melee attacks and reduces the threat generated by your melee attacks by 15%."
- Mental Quickness - Moved to Unleashed Rage position.
- Unleashed Rage - Moved to Dual Wield Specialization position.
- Dual Wield Specialization - Moved to Mental Quickness position, reduced to 3 ranks for 2/4/6% hit chance. Still requires Dual Wield.
- Totem of Wrath - Now "...increases the chance to hit and critically hit with spells by 3% to all..."
- Elemental Precision - Now "Increases your chance to hit with Fire, Frost and Nature spells by 1/2/3% and reduces the threat caused by Fire, Frost and Nature spells by 4/7/10%."