1Passwd is a password manager and form-filler for Mac OS X that allows multiple identities, generates strong passwords, integrates with the OS X Keychain and most browsers (Safari, Firefox, Camino, Shiira, Flock and now OmniWeb and DevonAgent), and also integrates with .Mac so you can sync your passwords and forms across multiple systems. It's like the OS X keychain on steroids and with an emphasis on web forms and better integration. I've been using it for a few months now and I've come to rely on it heavily.
Version 2's most notable feature addition is the new Secure Notes feature - which I don't have too much use for personally, but it's nice to know it's there! Additional features include:
- Added 1Passwd extension for DEVONagent 2.0.3.
- Added 1Passwd extension for OmniWeb 5.5.
- Added Import of RoboForm Safenotes.
- Updated About window to include code attribution and hide registration info by default.
- Fixed UTF8 encoding problems in Firefox extension.
- Fixed problem emptying the Trash with Identity records.
There's a free version which is fully functional but limits the number of saved forms and identities to saved forms and identities to 12 and 1, respectively. The registered version costs $29.99 or $39.99 for a family license (up to 3 users in the same household) and there's a 30-day, 100% refund guarantee. Go ahead and give it a try - you really have nothing to lose!