Regarding a lack of mass advertising, Morris and Nintendo President Reggie Fils-Aime remind us that launches are all for hard-cores who don't need company sponsored promotions. "The advertising and marketing is for casual gamers. We want to get them excited when they can actually go out and get something, so we'll start next week," said Fils-Aime.
The column also touches on the question that "doesn't matter, but everyone likes to talk about:" Who's going to win? The prediction? No definitive manufacturer winner in terms of market share. Only gamers win as the playing field is expected to be a lot more even this time.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii console