In this latest video for WarioWare: Smooth Moves (which is embedded into the post past the jump, as always), we get a good glimpse at one of the game's lengthier minigames. A rhythm-based, dancing exercise, this minigame looks pretty fun. We already knew that we would be picking this up, but it's nice to find more positive things to say about the game.
We can't be the only ones excited for this game, amirite?
[Via Go Nintendo]
- Key specs
- Reviews • 329
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19