With many gamers still able to freak out at trailers for titles like Halo 3 and WoW: Burning Crusade, which have nothing to do with actual gameplay, we'd like to show this fake trailer for NiGHTS 2. The video was created by 1UP blogger Jan Neves and it does whet the appetite for some more NiGHTS. Figured we'd preemptively debunk this thing before it somehow gained traction like these videos tend to do.
See the original NiGHTS opening after the jump.
The original NiGHTS opening:
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03