They may be old, but that doesn't mean they don't have any self respect! Nope, if you want to reignite that old fling, you're gonna need to pay ... just not as much as you used to. Though this troika of platform-specific releases have temporarily joined forces on the Wii, a distinct class system is still evident. NES titles, like Tennis, fetch a cool 500 Wii Points, while Genesis titles, like Space Harrier II, are going for 800 Wii Points. That's 100% more bits for only 60% more Points! Clearly, you can see the injustice being perpetrated here!
All the while TurboGrafx-16 is still rambling on about that 16-bit graphics chip of his, so they figured an extra 100 Wii Points for those games oughta shut him up.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 329
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19