1UP examines the Gran Turismo HD freebie for PS3 owners claiming the game does its job in satisfying driving fans while keeping them thirsty for more. As previously reported, the GT5 teaser game was released on December 24 via the PlayStation Store and sports a single track, 10 cars, and two play modes. From the review: "And even if you're not a simulation racer, Gran Tursimo HD merits downloading for the visuals alone ... the detail up close, and in particular on the car models, is amazing. The way the light plays across them, and picks up the colors in the paint, comes as close to photorealism as any game yet."
For those who have played the title, does it make you excited to be (or hopefully to be) a PS3 owner?
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25