In a nice little online game called Wiivenge, folks must toss Wiimotes like so many shuriken into their personal property, scoring more based on the amount of damage they inflict to their domicile's precious material possessions. Obviously, the game takes its inspiration from the numerous stories on the 'net where folks document their overzealous play turned into destroyed property. Of course, Nintendo wised up and offered replacement straps.
Have an opinion on the whole wrist strap thing? Weigh in on the topic in our new feature Wii Warm Up!
- Key specs
- Reviews • 328
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19