A short Aussie TV spot has hit the intertron for WarioWare: Smooth Moves. Showing a trio of young ladies demonstrate some of the movements the game demands, each with their own cute name (like The Samurai above), the brisk commercial does a good job of stirring up excitement for the game. It'll be available January 25th to Australian gamers and, as always, we've embedded the video past the post break.
Update: Embedded video past post break.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 329
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19