1.) Change your remote to av1, making sure it's not pointing at a receiver that would react to the input. Press and hold mute and select until the av1 switch blinks twice.
2.) Press 991, then 2, followed by the power button.
3.) Press the up button 30-50 times, with a small delay between each until the Xbox 360 turns on. Note that the light above av1 will blink after each press.
4.) Once you reach the proper code that turns on your Xbox 360, press select to finish configuring the remote. Now you have a working Xbox 360 remote.
If any of you fanboys have DirecTV and try this, let us know how well this replaces the official remote from Microsoft.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Microsoft Xbox One