In the usual form of internet rumor starts, an anonymous Nintendo rep informed someone over at GameDrift that consumers should expect new Wii console colors this year. Further details had headed for the hills, leaving this lone report at GameDrift all on its own to fend for itself. They do say, however, that red and black are a done deal, with more to be available, alongside those two, later this year.
So what say you all? Bogus or are you willing to put your faith in this anonymous Nintendo rep?
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19