Well, upon calling in with the problem, the Nintendo CSR (customer service rep) found out that the individual in question lived in Redmond and provided directions to Nintendo's local repair center to take the console. Upon arriving, it only took a mere 25 minutes for the individual's Miis, Wii Points and save data to be transferred over to a new Wii.
Nice, pleasant customer service. Ain't it grand?
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19