Eurogamer caught up with Telltale to ask about the ominous job listing and while they don't come right out and spill the beans (naturally), they do point out that it has to do with episodic content and Xbox Live Arcade.
Aside from us clawing at our keyboards and screaming like cheerleaders when it comes to Sam & Max, this raises a few questions concerning Xbox Live Arcade. The main one being, Is episodic content even possible in its current state? If Microsoft is just getting by with the skin of their teeth every release, could ongoing content really be delivered in a timely manner?
- Key specs
- Reviews • 364
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03