David was lucky enough to win a Burger King sweepstakes -- an effort to promote their line of top-notch games -- picking up a premium Xbox 360, tons of accessories, oh, and the physical manifestation of fear: a Burger King mask. Sure, he enjoyed the prizes and all, but it had to be packed in with the face of evil itself, which more than negates the generosity. It's a little like getting hot, free muffins from a truck that just ran over your uncle. "Yes, the muffins were delicious, but ..."
Well, at least David didn't receive a copy of Big Bumpin'. So there's still some kindness in the world.
[Via Xbox 360 Fanboy]
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03