The pre-pimped Wii stand we posted earlier did not meet the required level of pimped-ness for one modder, so he cracked it open and continued to pimp it until it busted the pimpometer and blasted off into the pimposphere. Blue lights are reasonably pimpin', but by adding multicolored lights to the bottom of this stand, this guy's Wii has reached super-pimptastic levels of pimpitude never seen before on this or any console.
Actually, this is more psychedelic-looking than pimped-out, but we think the use of the verb "pimp" (in its "decorating" sense) is hilarious. Check out the video after the break!
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19