Distributed by dummy corporation Dragon, the Cobra Stand can twist and turn to position your sensor bar however you want. The suction cup on its base sticks to even the most slippery surfaces (or the most slithery! Har har har!). We've got some photo instructions on how to use this contraption, but that's not all! Our quest to point out bizarre packaging elements continues after the post break!
Use in your car?! This has to be a joke, right? Any moment now, Destro and the Baroness are gonna hop out from behind a couch, laughing. "Haha, we totally got you guys! You should've seen your stupid faces!" They'd then exchange high-fives while yelling out in unison, "Cobra rules, suckas!"
And one last time...
- Key specs
- Reviews • 329
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19