That is why when we heard a Sly 4 was coming to the PlayStation 3, we nodded our heads in praise and continued to eat Combos. Delicious and disgusting at the same time. Speaking of "at the same time," a PSP game with the Sly name will be released simultaneously with the PS3 game and the two will feature some sort of connectivity.
In any case, the developers have issued this statement regarding their ambitions for the PS3 game: "the graphics have been majorly overhauled and the gameplay will be more varied and focused this time around. We're aiming for a fully interactive 3D world, with no loads and seamless interaction between settings and characters." We're looking forward to sneaking around and smacking people with giant wooden rods!
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25