Sony's Blu-ray discs, including PlayStation 3 games, "embody" silver-based alloy thin film used as a coating layer for optical discs, the lawsuit asserts. Target Technology was issued a patent titled "metal alloys for the reflective or the semi-reflective layer of an optical storage medium" on March 28, 2006.
Target Technology has filed two other lawsuits against Williams Advanced Materials Inc. and its customers of infringing ten different patents concerning alloys used in making optical discs.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25