Sure, maybe the success of the Wii would make the young male "hardcore gamer" demographic smaller, but isn't the goal of expanding the market to include more overall better for the industry? Sure, things are fine the way they are, publishers are making money and all, but shouldn't we always be striving to improve? Nintendo is, and that's why we love them.
We do agree with him about the need for less minigame compilations, though.
[Via Go Nintendo]
- Key specs
- Reviews • 328
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19