Earth No More centers around a New Englander caught in the middle of an outbreak in a town surrounded by poison, terraforming vines -- it may sound a lot like War of the Worlds, but these vines are (gasp!) part of a man-made catastrophe!
The game will play out without cutscenes, à la Half-Life 2, and the article (via CVG) claims that human interaction will be the focus of the title, "with a conversation mechanic said to rival that of Mass Effect." Bit of a bold statement, given that BioWare's RPG is still not finalized (or dated, for that matter). There will also be online co-op.
Earth No More is tentatively set for a 2009, or 12 A.D. (i.e. After Duke Nukem Forever was announced), release.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox 360