We've all seen the amusing flatulence attack from the original trailer. That's the Down special attack, and it gets more powerful the longer the interval between uses. It turns out we saw another Wario special move too.
Wario's other special attack, the Side attack, is the business, and is probably going to make Wario quite a popular character. He summons a motorcycle! You can do 180's with the Control Stick (or D-pad?) and jump off with an attack button. You can apparently also be knocked off. The bike seems to be persistent, so can other players hop on and steal it?
- Key specs
- Reviews • 328
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19