Some of my favorites:
- Chipwits - one of my favorite edutainment titles ever (and the original authors are trying to bring it back)
- Jeeves - before he hit the web he was your personal assistant
- Adventure Construction Set - taught me a lot about game design
- Using HyperCard - oh how I miss HyperCard
- The Elementary Apple - notable because of the binding, which was really useful when trying to type in programs
- The Halley Project - who didn't freak out when they heard their Apple start talking?
For some reason my copy of Racter is MIA.