Here's the ad for the new iPod Nano, (also available in QuickTime on Apple.com) which I still think doesn't look that great (the Nano, not the ad). I mean yeah, it's super cute and tiny, and it is extremely awesome to have a screen like that (with its 204ppi) playing video on a Nano. But it's just so... stubby and squished.
Still, Apple makes up for it by using the best song off of Feist's latest album, and the video that goes with it. Not quite as iconic (or out-there) as Orba Squara, but it is a great tune.
- Key specs
- Type Audio / video player
- Media type Internal storage (16 GB, Flash)
- Audio playback time up to 30 hours
- Video playback time up to 3.5 hours
- Audio codec support AAC, MP3, WAV
- Dimensions 3.01 x 1.56 x 0.21 in
- Weight 1.1 oz
- Released 2012-10