Nintendo's Wii once again sold the most units, followed by the DS and a now cheaper Xbox 360. Microsoft had best hope the jump in sales extends to more of a protracted hover, as it seems the PS3 has already come down to Earth following its July "clearance sale."
- Nintendo Wii: 403.6K (4 million total)
- Nintendo DS: 383.3K (12.7 million total)
- Microsoft Xbox 360: 276.7K (6.3 million)
- Sony PlayStation 2: 202K (39.1 million total)
- Sony PSP: 151.2K (8.3 million total)
- Sony PlayStation 3: 130.6K (1.75 million total)