Looks like we got a little ahead of ourselves. Before we see 2.3 on the PTRs, we're going to see 2.2.3, a small patch that is supposed to bugfix a lot of the sound problems that players are having. Patch notes are complete below, and I'm betting that if the Kael event isn't fixed yet, a fix for that will also be included in this patch. We can only hope that we'll see a small PTR appearance for 2.2.3 (so test it extra fast, folks), and then the gloriousness of 2.3 will grace us with its presence.
PTR 2.2.3 Patch Notes
- Clients utilizing OpenGL video modes will no longer experience graphical anomalies and missing textures after minimizing/maximizing the window.
- Fixed an issue that caused Fel Eye Stalks during the Legion Ring event to not despawn when the event is completed.
- Fixed an issue where zoning after mounting and summoning a pet was disconnecting players.
- Fixed an issue where the Shift key would get stuck in game.
- Using a /equip macro while affected by certain crowd control spells will no longer cause the items in the macro to be stuck in your inventory.
[ via MMO Champion ]