You'd expect this to turn into a sob story about how this band of gamers was plum outta luck with one console down, but ... the thing still works. We're not sure how considering this is the same console that melts down without the assistance of open flames, though we're guessing that hole in the side just gives it plenty of extra air.
Anyhow, Engadget has more deets and pix, check it out and remember to keep your consoles out of the kitchen, even if you're playing Cooking Mama.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03