Of course, all this leaves us with is delicious, delicious speculation. The team's credits are heavily focused in the PC RTS genre, which doesn't (at least as we see it) have terribly much cross-over with a console MMO. It's also interesting to consider that Universe at War, which comes out in February of next year, is being released on the Xbox 360 in addition to the PC. Given the way console development works, it's more than likely that they'll use their new-found familiarity with the 360 platform to aid in the creation of the new property, and develop it with Microsoft's console in mind.
Don't say we didn't tell you so!
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03