While it's not for us to judge your chosen profession and its financial rewards (we'll leave that job up to the millionaires in the comments section), we are here to share interesting video game info. Take the case of WantsForSale.com, a site run by two NYC-based artists who simply paint things they want and then sell those paintings to pay for the pictured item. For example: painting of Wii is sold for $270.92 (that's $249.99 + 8.375% NYC sales tax) which, in turn, is used to purchase a Wii. As for the buyer, we're guessing the painting ended up as some poor kid's last-minute Wii replacement gift.
"Open it, son. Look, it's a Wii!"
"I hate you, Dad."
[Via Gaming Steve]
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19