- Battleground AFKers want a limited amount of honor to purchase their gear.
- AFKers will stop AFKing once they get that amount.
- Reporting them slows down their AFK honor gain.
- The slower it takes them to reach their goal, the longer we have to suffer their presence.
- We should let them have their honor, so that they'll get out of the battlegrounds faster.
Besides, letting people get away with AFKing for their gear is inherently unjust. It may not be on a par with stealing the crown jewels of the Queen of England, but it's theft nonetheless. After all, in a battleground, other people do all the work, but AFKers get the benefit. They are effectively stealing the time and energy we put into the game, and making it doubly hard for us to succeed at the same time, just like a parasite which does nothing for itself except leech away the energy your body works so hard to create. We should never let passivity overcome our natural yearning to see AFKers fail in their goals, and should fight them with whatever tools we have, no matter how inadequate.