I haven't tried this stuff, but the spousal unit is anxious to order some with a fellow WoW player, so I did some reading. Here are some important details:
- Despite the large looking bottle depicted on the front page of the website (and to the right), the potion is only 40 ml which is less than 3 tablespoons.
- It is not regulated by the FDA because it is a supplement and not a drink, though the labeling is regulated.
- You have to be 12 years old or older to purchase.
- It is only available in the United States.
- It contains no sugar and is only 20 calories.
- It changes color.
- They cost $3.45 each, not including shipping and handling.
- It has a citrus flavor.