- 2.4 patch notes up
Here they are, in all of their patchy glory.
- What you really want to know about the patch 2.4 notes
But why read the whole thing when we've pulled the good parts out for you?
- Tigole talks about Inscription and Hero Classes in Wrath
Before the patch, one of Blizzard's lead designers told us a tidbit about the expansion.
- Patch 2.4: Hyjal and Black Temple attunements removed
Looks like Blizzard is going to make things easier before everything gets harder.
- Hunters, say hello to Thori'dal
Finally, a legendary ranged weapon in the game! And... it's not really that cool.
- The Lunar Festival begins today in Azeroth
Yes, Omen (seen above) has appeared in Azeroth. And no, he doesn't drop any welfare epics... yet.
- Officers' Quarters: a moral dilemma
Our column for guildleaders helps a reader stuck in a guild they want out of.
- The AV map imbalance in 2.3: a different perspective
What QQ can get you in the big battleground of AV.
- How to stop Vashj and Kael from destroying your guild
The attunement lifting might make this a moot point, but here's how to get past 5/6 and 3/4, just in case you want to.
- Tickets please: a look at the Darkmoon Faire's ticket rewards system
Make the most of the traveling loot giveaway.