So Army of Two is already out in stores. Haven't picked it up yet? Perhaps these five videos can persuade you otherwise, and get you into the mood for blowing stuff up. Just remember though, make sure you play with a buddy. Why? As if "Army of Two" wasn't enough of a hint.
In the videos, you'll get to see the skull-masked duo tear it up merc-stlye on a train, on the highway, in the jungle, or just about anywhere these vagrants are getting paid to go to. The co-op gameplay is a welcomed spin on the usual shooter experience, and we can't say we don't love all the funny remarks shared between these two characters. Check out the rest of the clips right after the break.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One